Scots n Water
If you have an article to contribute, we'd love to hear from you! You can submit your entries to email@example.com. The deadlines for submissions to the magazine are:
- President’s Message: Eat, Sleep, Sail What a Life!!!
- North Cape Yacht Club – Awesome Hosts for the 2022 NAC
- My Vintage Flying Scot, Peg
- Ode to Flying Scot FS#70
- The Dauntless Badger from Wisconsin
- A Near Perfect New England Day at the 2022 District Championship on Cape Cod
- Correction: 2022 Grits 'n Haggis Flying Scot Regatta Results
- Your Flying Scot
- 2022 Flying Scot Women’s NAC
- The Flying Scot Women’s NAC – How’s it Going?
- 2022 Grits and Haggis Regatta
- When My Ship Comes In
- Your Membership is Needed for Our Continued Success
- Midwinters after THREE long years!
- Muscles from Brussels
- Success Story
- Bungee Cord Transom Safety Line
- Greetings from the New Editor
- Single Handling a Flying Scot
- Chosen Harbor
- Sustenance Sails from Deep Creek and Beyond
- Half Mast Memorial – Past FSSA President Barbara Griffin
- Safety Checklist Discussion
- Fleet 135 Safety Inspection Checklist
- 2021 Capital District Championship
- The NERD is Back – and it was FUN!
- Tropical Storm Henri, (aka Hurricane Henri), Decided to Visit the 2021 Wife-Husband Regatta
- The Glow 2021
- Our Flying Scot Odyssey
- Save the Date! George Washington Birthday Regatta
- Back to Saratoga!
- Looking for Wind
- Midwest District Has a New Governor
- A Tribute to Robert McNeill
- Can You Believe It? 24 Boats at the 2021 Women’s NAC!