What started with a postponement turned to 3 races in light to moderate winds and sunny - results will be here https://www.regattanetwork.com/event/25614
Day 2 was much better than Day 1 for racing. After an hour delay, PRO Clinton Edward's and crew took us out for 3 awesome races! We had winds 10-15 with some gusts and it was a bit squirrely. We now get to have a debrief with North Sails to learn what we might have done better! Look for the results here: https://www.regattanetwork.com/event/25614#_newsroom
2023 Flying Scot Midwinters Day 2 - Another great briefing by North Sails Brian Hayes and Zeke Horowitz. A bit chilly today but the wind is down from yesterday. Hopefully we can go out and get some racing in ⛵️after a 1-hour delay.
Brian Hayes and Zeke Horowitz from North Sails are giving a briefing before racing. It’s a bit sporty today, so we’ll see how it goes
11:00 update - up goes the postpone flag. It’s a little TOO sporty for us but hopefully it will die down later and we can race today!
1:30 update - PRO Clinton Edward's just put up AP over A - the wind keeps picking up. Better luck tomorrow!
And the raffle winning tickets are pictured here. We will be in touch directly with you very soon. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who bought a ticket. If you bought a ticket but didn’t win, you can buy a boat, and Flying Scot, Inc., will help you with a discount! Thanks to our awesome builders for helping us with this fun event and thanks to all who continue to support our class and FSSA!