Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Welcome! #13271
    fssa-admin
    Keymaster

    That wording needs to be updated.  The Handbook is available on the web site.
    If you need a roster you can contact the FSSA and they will send it to you.

    in reply to: Welcome! #13270
    fssa-admin
    Keymaster

    I am with you Mark,  There are only so many racing pictures that I can look at.  After a while they all look the same.  We are working on adding some documentation in a help section to get people going.
    Thanks for the feedback.

    in reply to: Welcome! #13267
    fssa-admin
    Keymaster

    I have been thinking about a causual “boat blog” type system where users can create a page dedicated to a boat.  The page would contain information about the boat, current whereabouts, and maybe a photo.  I am not sure how much something like that would be used but I figure that it is worth a shot to attempt a run at a demo period.
    -Eric

    in reply to: Boom Needs Replacement #13167
    fssa-admin
    Keymaster

    I am not too sure if the epoxy would work.  I think that the epoxy will crack up when it bends.  I think that you would be better off taking it to a welding shop that can do aluminum.  It should not be too expensive.  You might also want to have a sleeve welded over the broken part to reinforce the repair. 

    in reply to: Brass Rings on shrouds #13073
    fssa-admin
    Keymaster

    You don’t tie it.  You double it and cleat it on the spinaker cleat that may or may not be nearby.  Tying it would make it difficult to untie it. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top