Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Rudder Bungee Cord Question #13868
    jim colegrove
    Participant

    This is a system to allow you to raise and lower the rudder blade without having to get onto teh after deck to tighten or loosen a wing nut along with inserting or pulling a hold down pin. The pin and wing nut system is great if you are a racer who want to make sure teh blade is held in teh down position. I sail on many inland lakes and find the bungee hold down system is great for ease of use when launching and getting out to deeper waters and when in unknown shallow waters.

    I will send pictures to you via emai showing the system and how it is rigged.

    Regards

    Jim Colegorve 

    in reply to: Trailering: mast-head lights, flags #13846
    jim colegrove
    Participant

    As we travel a bit to regattas I was uncomfortable with the mast hanging out so far behind the end of the boat. I created an LED tail light and mounting system for the end of the mast. This system plugs into the other trailer lights and incorporates running light and stop/turn signals. I would be happy to make one for you or anyone who would want one. There is some wiring that needs to be added to the trailer to make all this work that is pretty easy. Feel free to email or call me to discuss

    Jim Colegrove

    FS 5670  Capricious

    FS Midwest district governor

    [email protected]

    C 920-723-1915

     

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top