Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dianekampf
KeymasterYou can get a decent refurbiushed centerboard from Flying Scot Inc. for a pretty good price.
dianekampf
KeymasterLooks like you got it – great, thanks!
dianekampf
KeymasterDo you know how to add this to the upcoming events?
dianekampf
KeymasterI want to reply to FS5609’s question of where is this coming from. It was my proposal and I am in fact part of your leadership team. However, I submitted this on behalf of several members – more than 100 – who personally asked me to do so or asked that it be considered. The leadership had lots of discussion pro and con, but the votes are coming from the members. If the members want it, it will pass. If the members don’t want it, then it will not pass. Either way, the voice of the members is heard. In the end it is about all of you and what you want.
07/25/2013 at 5:47 pm in reply to: Looking for stories of husbands taking wives out on the boat for the first time… #13327dianekampf
KeymasterI think I told you mine. If not, glad to share – let me know. I can tell you a few others too.
dianekampf
KeymasterSince we are going to the Wife-Husband Championships this weekend, we have the opportunity to pick up the used board from Harry and bring it home with us to New England. Timing is everything!
-
AuthorPosts